The main component of Suhagra 100mg is Sildenafil Citrate. Sildenafil belongs to a group of medications called phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. Commonly the medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction (male impotence). Sildenafil Citrate affects the response to sexual stimulation. Using a chemical called nitric oxide it enhances smooth muscle relaxation which allows increase blood flow into your penis to achieve and maintain erection. Sildenafil Citrate can be used for pulmonary arterial hypertension treating.
Suhagra 100mg should be taken 30-60 minutes before sexual activity. You shouldn't take Suhagra 100mg more than once a day. It's not recommended to eat high fat food, grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice.
Before starting the treatment with Sildenafil Citrate, tell your doctor or health care adviser about any allergy you have. Middle aged people can be more sensitive to side effects of the medicine. This drug may make you dizzy or cause vision problems. Limit alcoholic beverages.
Do not use Sildenafil if:
Suhagra 100mg should not be used with other treatments that cause erection or nitrates, because they can cause your blood pressure to drop very low. This may cause dizziness, fainting, heart attack, or stroke. Women, children and people with sensitivity to any component of the drug can't use it.
The frequent side effects are:
Vision changes such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision may also occur. More serious allergic reactions are rare. If you notice other side effects not listed above, you should contact your doctor or pharmacist.
This drug should not be used with nitrates and recreational drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrite; alpha-blocker medications; other medications for impotence; high blood pressure medicines, etc. Grapefruit juice may increase the amounts of sildenafil in the blood. A high-fat meal may reduce the effectiveness of sildenafil. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for additional information.
Suhagra 100mg is used when it's needed, so it's unlikely to miss a dose.
If you think you have overdosed the medicine seek emergency medical help at once. The overdose symptoms are:
Store the medicine at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store the drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.