Lilyfil (Tadalafil) 20mg is used for treating erectile dysfunction (ED). LILYFIL (TADALAFIL) is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Some medical conditions may interact with Lilyfil (Tadalafil). Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
Some medicines MAY INTERACT with LILYFIL (TADALAFIL). Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Lilyfil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Use Lilyfil (Tadalafil) as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• Take Lilyfil (Generic Cialis) by mouth with or without food.
• Lilyfil 20mg (Generic Cialis) may be taken up to 36 hours before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor.
• Do not take Lilyfil (Tadalafil) more often than once daily, or as directed by your doctor.
• Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Lilyfil.
• If you miss a dose of Lilyfil (Tadalafil) and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Tadalafil .
• Lilyfil may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Lilyfil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
• Lilyfil (Tadalafil) may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
• Do not drink large amounts of alcohol (eg, 5 drinks or more) while you take Lilyfil (Generic Cialis). Doing so may increase your risk of dizziness, headache, fast heartbeat, and low blood pressure.
• Patients with heart problems who take Lilyfil (Tadalafil) may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one-sided weakness; or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
• Lilyfil (Tadalafil) may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
• Lilyfil (Tadalafil) may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision) contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
• Do not use other medicines or treatments for erectile dysfunction while you are taking Lilyfil (Tadalafil).
• Lilyfil (Tadalafil) does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
• Lilyfil (Tadalafil) will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
• Use Lilyfil (Tadalafil) with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
• Lilyfil (Tadalafil) is not recommended for use in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
• PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Lilyfil (Tadalafil) is not approved for use in women. If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Lilyfil (Tadalafil) while you are pregnant. It is not known if Lilyfil (Tadalafil) is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Lilyfil (Tadalafil) , check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
• Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
• Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden hearing loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions or need medical advice about side effects, contact your doctor or health care provider.
Store Lilyfil (Tadalafil) 20mg at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store the drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.