Himalaya Confido is a safe, non-hormonal ayurvedic formulation that acts on the higher centers of emotions in the brain and locally on the sex organs directly or indirectly. Himalaya Confido reduces anxiety and calms the individual. By acting through the neuro-endocrine pathway, Himalaya Confido regulates the process of ejaculation.
Benefits of Himalaya Confido
- Himalaya Confido helps in maintaining normal sperm production,
- Himalaya Confido inhibits premature ejaculation,
- Himalaya Confido inhibits nocturnal emission,
Himalaya Confido Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Salep Orchid / Salabmisri (Orchis mascula) 78mg
- Hygrophila / Kokilaksha (Astercantha longifolia Syn. Hygrophila auriculata) 38mg
- Lettuce / Vanya kahu (Lactuca scariola Syn. L.serriola) 20mg
- Cow-Itch Plant / Kapikachchhu (Mucuna pruriens) 20mg
- Suvarnavang(Mosaic Gold) 20mg
- Sarpagandha (Rauwolfia serpentina) (Standardised to contain 1.5mg of the total alkaloids)
- Elephant Creeper / Vriddadaru (Argyreia speciosa Syn. A.nervosa) 38mg
- Small Caltrops / Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) 38mg
- Jeevanti (Leptadenia reticulata) 38mg
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata)20mg
How do the herbs in Himalaya Confido work?
Salep Orchid or Orchis mascula (literally meaning virile in latin) - This herb has been used in Ayurveda as an aphrodisiac and also as a nervine tonic that helps to reduce stress. It is used for male sexual disorders in traditional Indian medicine.
Hygrophila is used in traditional medicine to stimulate the male genital system and is beneficial in sexual debility and premature ejaculation.
Mucuna pruriens has been subjected to various clinical studies. It has been considered beneficial in managing stress and improving semen quality.
Tribulus terrestris also known as Gokshura is a well known herb in both Eastern and Western traditional medicine. It is considered an aphrodisiac that helps to improve testosterone levels.
The seeds of Argyreia speciosa or Elephant creeper are taken as a sexual and nervine tonic in combination with Hygrophila in traditional Indian medicine.
Directions for taking Himalaya Confido
Generally 1 tablet 1 hour before bedtime. Please consult your physician for the dosage that best suits you.
Does Himalaya Confido have any side effects:
Himalaya Confido is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Himalaya Confido from Himalaya Herbals
Himalaya Confido is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance