Menosan is a unique herbal formula that helps women cope with the discomfort and unpleasant symptoms associated with menopause. Clinical trials and research have shown that Menosan is an ideal alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), without the associated risks and adverse effects.
Menosan is a unique herbal formula that helps women cope with the discomfort and unpleasant symptoms associated with menopause. Clinical trials and research have shown that Menosan is an ideal alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), without the associated risks and adverse effects. Menosan is an herbal formulation that contains plant-derived hormones, called phytoestrogens, that are risk-free and have shown positive results during menopausal stage and benefits in managing the short and long-term symptoms. Menosan works to improve hormone utilization and regulates overall hormonal balance. It is especially helpful for those who experience mood swings, sleeplessness, and irritability or "hot flashes".
Benefits of Menosan
- Menosan addresses all menopausal discomforts.
- Menosan improves hormone utilization and regulates overall hormonal balance.
- Menosan assists with menopausal symptoms of mood swings, hot flashes, irritability, and sleeplessness.
- Menosan provides regulation of the urinary tract function.
- Menosan provides a sense of well-being.
- Menosan supports a comfortable post-menopausal state.
- Menosan is an ideal alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy as it is completely natural and has no side effects.
Through the use of herbs, Menosan offers a broad approach to woman's health concerns and promotes physical and emotional comfort in menopausal and post-menopausal states. Menosan also provides relief from bothersome symptoms like excessive sweating, insomnia and headache associated with menopause.
Menosan Main Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Ashoka tree (Saraca indica) 130mg
- Asparagus, Shatavari (Asparagus racemosua) 110mg
- Kukkutandatvak bhasma 125mg
- Zahar mohra bhasma 125mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan, Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) 110mg
- Country mallow, Bala (Sida cordifolia) 105mg
- Licorice, Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 100mg
- Indian pennywort, Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica) 50mg
Ashoka Tree (Ashoka) has potent antimicrobial properties that combat common microorganisms responsible for urinary tract infections (UTIs). Postmenopausal deficiency of estrogen increases the risk of recurrent UTIs. The herb helps to alleviate UTIs and its symptoms.
Asparagus (Shatavari) has estrogenic properties, which alleviate symptoms of menopause, including anxiety, depression, mood fluctuations, insomnia, weight gain, irritability and loss of bladder control.
Licorice (Yashtimadhu) soothes the mucous membrane of the genital organs and alleviates perimenopausal symptoms including itchiness in the vulva, hot flashes and night sweats.
Directions for taking Menosan: 1 or 2 capsules twice daily with meals. Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Does Menosan have any side effects?
Menosan is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Menosan from Himalaya Herbals
Menosan is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance